Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

Really Beast

The one and only thing is that i wish it was longer :)
I got a Major Medal

argene responds:

I would love to create a sequel to this. If you find it too short.=).. Thanks for playing

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

Really hard

Stuck on Lvl 4

Deepness Deepness

Bland

The basis of this game is good, but it was poorly portrayed in gameplay. Other than that, this could be way way better

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

454 seconds

We should get a medal for getting most of them without cheating

Spirited Away Dress up Spirited Away Dress up

Horrible

This doesn't even count as a dress-up game. You can only dress her up in 5 different things. more effort was put into the Character info than the dress-up. Besides, I already saw the movie, I already know the details on all the characters. STARLESS

Hexa Connect Hexa Connect

Interesting Concept

The problems i found with this game is are that it is Extremely easy and repetetive. Not many people like doing the same thing over and over and over again. The replay value for this game is way too low for a good score. Also, you can almost choose your colors randomly and win. I only did one level in which i had to put them in a certain order. Overall, An unsatisfactory experience.

Battle Of The Wits!! Battle Of The Wits!!

way too hard

You get very little time to answer each question and the answers can sometimes be completely random (ex. which is funnier, cheese or banana?) What kind of question is that? There is no right answer.

Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

Unresponsive

Most of the notes arent matched with the song and the Rythm bar is off beat

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Extremely addicting

Challenging, fun, long as hell, and interesting. I must say, it was pretty hard destroying the world, but i finally got it, and it was definately worth it.

My Score: 51,067

The Best Years of my Life The Best Years of my Life

This truly disappointed me

You could've way way better with this. I do agree that the play style was interesting and constructive, but it was very short and the levels were extremely easy. Great job on VVVVVV and Don't Look Back, though.